North Campus- Gainesville GA
971 Riverside Drive
Gainesville GA 30501
Behind Green's Grocery
Email us: WayneDanceStudio@gmail.com or HWPANorth@gmail.com
Did you know…
- Heather Wayne’s Performing Arts opened its doors in August of 2002 in a 2100 sq/ft storefront in the Kroger Shopping Center off Spout Springs Road
- The current Heather Wayne’s Performing Arts Studio is a 10,260 sq/ft state of the art facility designed by Heather Wayne and her husband Jon. Their hand prints are in the foundation slab in the rear of the building by the garage door.
- The current studio broke ground in May of 2006 and was completed in December of that same year
- The first classes held in the new facility were on January 7, 2007
- The dimensions of the Red Room are the exact same size of the stage in which we perform our year end theatrical productions.
- There have been 4 local churches that have used the studio as meeting places to build and grow their congregation….including The Vine, The Crossing, Redeemer Church of Christian Fellowship.
Instructors in Dance, Music and Acting have come in to teach Master Classes from New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and even Hong Kong.
- The studio is located within 2 miles of 4 different county limits…Hall, Gwinnett, Jackson, Barrow counties
Heather Wayne’s Performing Arts has students from over 25 different schools enrolled in classes.
- The Staff at Heather Wayne’s Performing Arts has a combined teaching experience of over 150 years!!!
Heather Wayne and Drama Director Renee Hanna have custom written every script for our year end theatrical productions.
- Our FAB Kids “Dancing Machine” Bus was purchased in April of 2013 in a small town in Ohio.
- Mrs. Heather Wayne performed in the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta
- Students from Heather Wayne’s has performed in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York, Disney Christmas
- Spectacular in Walt Disney World and even as the opening act for the Rocketts
- Several HWPA Alumni have been awarded scholarships within the performing arts to colleges all around the United States